At Turing, we’re driven to build software that helps Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies make products that are safer, smarter, and leaner. Our platform uses data, AI, and technology that enable CPG companies to develop best-quality innovative products 10x faster.
Simply put, we are disrupting the 120-year process of developing products. Backed by Y-combinator and other Silicon Valley investors, we are experiencing rapid success with the biggest brands and household names in the business. Read about us at TechCrunch, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, and Forbes.
We are looking for a Customer Success Strategist to deploy the Turing platform against the biggest challenges facing CPG companies.
The Customer Success Strategist (CSS) will ensure the success and satisfaction of our customers by gathering business requirements, configuring the platform, implementing, and facilitating optimal usage of the Turing platform - and enterprise AI software.
Our customers want to be faster and better in manufacturing high-quality products. Your business expertise will help our customers achieve this vision through leveraging the Turing platform to overcome barriers, optimize ROI, and provide responsive, relevant, and excellent support.
- Own the account and deployment of Turing platform - once the sale has been made, you will become the key point of contact for all things Turing
- In this role you will meet with customers both remotely and in person.
- Own entire onboarding and implementation - from establishing milestones, business requirements, data management, metrics and timelines to ensuring customers achieve ROI and are able to make better product decisions.
- Navigate an organization’s hierarchy to establish C-level and executive relations, and subsequently persuade and present to them
- Manage and respond to shifting customer expectations, identify barriers to success, oversee user training, and increase adoption across the organization
- Measure NPS and work towards converting customers into advocates of Turing
- Demo Turing platform so customers can understand Turing’s capabilities and how it solves their pain points
- Engineering needs you! Guide engineering and products on feature requirements, improving user workflow, and resolving user experience issues
- Participate in user testing on behalf of customers and support the release and adoption of new features/versions
- Entrepreneurial spirit to get things done while managing expectations, aiming big, and maintaining growth within an account
- Customer-centric - the needs of the customer are the same as your own
- Detail-oriented approach to complex questions. Anyone who thinks outside of the box and challenges the status quo
- Diplomatic with customer in terms of expectation vs. delivery vs. success
- We are growing extremely fast, and need someone who can maintain and keep up with this momentum
- Ability to make decisions within uncertain circumstances
- Must have managed large enterprise customers for SaaS - entire cycle post sales to converting customer as advocate
- At least 3+ years of experience within a client success capacity
- Confidence and credibility necessary for dealings with C-suite executives
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent project management
- Must be willing to travel when required
If the above fits your career goals, please send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com